Welcome to Brain Work Coach
Hello and welcome to my website. My name is Trish Marin. I am a professional therapist and coach offering BWRT – BrainWorking Recursive Therapy.
What is BWRT?
‘BWRT®’ stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®’. It’s a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI.
BWRT is a totally confidential method that doesn’t require you to reveal your private information or personal secrets to your therapist. It is carried out while you are completely conscious and it doesn’t use hypnosis or any mystical concepts. It’s completely logical, practical and down to-earth, and only needs you to know what you want to change in your life for it to be completely successful.
Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT® and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at https://www.bwrt.org.
What can BWRT® help with?
BWRT® is an exciting new psychotherapy method which has been achieving some fast effective results with:
- Fears, Phobias, Anxieties
- Emotional difficulties
- Grief and bereavement
- Confidence and self esteem issues
- Relationship issues
- Performance anxieties (tests, exams, interviews, sports, public speaking)
- Procrastination, Fear of success/failure
- Binge eating and drinking
How does BWRT® work?
BWRT® is a modern, cutting edge therapy for the 21st Century. It fits logically with the latest developments of neuroscience.
Only a few decades ago it was thought that our brain cells start dying once we reach maturity and are never regenerated. As our knowledge of the brain has increased, we have come to understand about neuroplasticity – that the brain is continually changing and evolving throughout life. We can generate new nerve cells and new connections between cells, at any age.
BWRT® is designed to reflect neuroplasticity in the brain (changes to nerve cells in the brain). Whenever you learn something new you make a change to the brain.
Let’s say that you want something in your life to be different. It could be the way you feel about something, or the way you react to something. And perhaps it is causing you a problem by curtailing your life or your experience in some way.
An example might be feeling anxiety or panic in a certain situation. Our response in that situation is unhelpful and automatic – we feel that we can’t help ourselves from reacting in that way. BWRT® allows you to move past the automatic response, and to create a new one, based purely on the way you would rather feel or react.
What’s different about BWRT?
- Firstly, BWRT® uses your own thoughts and feelings to solve your issues. So you don’t need to share with the therapist your innermost thoughts, private information or things you’d prefer to keep secret.
- Secondly, it is based on your own thoughts, without the therapist needing to know what those are. So it creates a change that is a natural solution for you.
- In addition, it is carried out in a completely ‘awake state’ and does not make use of hypnosis, trance states, tapping, physical contact or energy meridians. It is unlike any other therapy that you may have experienced or heard of.
How can I help?
I am a certified Advanced BWRT® practitioner, and delighted to be able to offer you this exciting new therapy. BWRT is fast acting and can resolve many issues within one or two sessions. Even complex issues such as addictions can usually be resolved with a course of 4 to 5 sessions.
Please get in touch now to arrange your FREE consultation.